Bitter Gourd (Karela) Flakes
Bitter gourd (Karela) is a blood purifier, activates spleen and liver. It is a rich source of phosphorous. It contains nutrients like vitamin A, vitamin C, Biotin and Zinc and many more. Karela is considered as the great green vegetable having low calorie. It is very low in calories and high in dietary fibres. That belongs to Cucurbitaceous family, commonly known as Bitter gourd or Bitter melon.
Health Benefits of Bitter Gourd (Karela) Powder
- Regular use’s it relief from high blood sugar
- It has Anti-cancer Properties
- Good for Diabetes
- It is said to have hypoglycemic properties
- Enhances Galactagogue
- It is also useful in fighting wrinkles and acne
- Karela enables wounds to heal faster
- Good for headache
- Lowers bad cholesterol levels.
- For glowing skin and lustrous hair.
- Cures hangovers and cleanses the liver.
- Helps in weight loss.
- Boosts your immune system.
- Great for your eyes.