Cardamom Green Powder
Green Cardamom is also known as Elaichi and is “Queen of Spices”. It is a unique spice with a characteristic flavour close to allspice or pepper with a bit of heat but sweeter which cannot be found on any other spice. Cardamom is well known as a spice used in cooking and is one of the primary constituents of Garam Masala. Cardamom is considered one of the most valuable spices in the world due to its rich aroma and therapeutic properties.
What is green cardamom used for
- Lamb dishes
- It is useful for curing dental diseases and urinary tract infections.
- Abundance of antioxidants, which protect the body against aging and stress.
- Helps to cure urinary problems, constipation, dysentery and indigestion.
- Help to soothe a sore throat and relieve hoarseness of voice.
- Prevents from tooth, gum, and oral disorders.
- Effective remedy for Bad Breath.